Based on the road conditions on side roads, the traffic issues at drop-off and pickup, and the potential for injury on non-cleared parts of the school, I have come to the following decision regarding tonight’s training:
1) the regular training program will be postponed;
2) all cadets FCpl and lower are NOT to attend;
3) any NCOs Sgt and up can come in this evening to meet and plan if they desire; and
4) any staff can come in to work provided it is safe to do so.
All personnel will attend in civilian clothes, with appropriate footwear.
Money collection for the ski trip on Sunday will be when cadets get dropped off at the bus; and
Capt Dave Angst, CD
CO 754 Sqn