All youths aged 12 to 18 years are welcome to join this youth-oriented program.
Please feel free to drop by and visit us if you would like to talk with our Officers or Cadets about this program and the opportunities it can offer you. Note: Registration is generally ongoing until December 2019 for the 2019/20 training year. To register, you may visit the squadron office (behind Moody Elementary School, 2717 St Johns St., Port Moody) between 6:30 and 9 pm on Wednesday evenings. See below for further registration information.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 604-936-8211
- Mailing Address: PO Box 31159, RPO St Johns Street, Port Moody, BC, V3H 4T4
- Physical Address: 754 Phoenix Squadron Air Cadets 2717 St. Johns Street Port Moody, BC V3H 2B8
- Location: Rear of Moody Elementary School
- Office Hours for 2019/20 Training Year: Wednesdays, 6:30 to 9:30 pm, September 18 to May 27, except Christmas and Spring Breaks.
The 754 Phoenix Squadron meets each Wednesday evening from 1830-2130hrs (6:30pm to 9:30pm) at Moody Elementary School, 2717 St. Johns Street in Port Moody.
- This website will provide you with more information about the Cadet Program.
- Joining Instructions will provide you with everything you will to need to know about 754 Phoenix Squadron.
Registration for the 2019/20 Training year will be:
- Wednesday, September 4, 2019 – RETURNING CADETS & SIBLINGS OF RETURNING CADETS ONLY
- Wednesday, September 11, 2019 – NEW CADETS & RETURNING CADETS
Time: 6:30 to 9 pm
Place: Old Orchard Hall, 646 Bentley Road, Port Moody
- Registration is first come, first served. When we reach our maximum number of cadets you may go on a wait list or we can refer you to another local air cadet squadron. Our unit size is controlled by the amount of people we can legally have at our training facility.
- All cadets (NEW & RETURNING) must be accompanied by a parent/guardian to registration. Registration cannot be completed without parent/guardian signatures.
- Registration Fee is due at time of registration
- Ongoing registration for new cadets will continue on Wednesdays 6:30 pm to 9 pm until December 2019.
- Do not come to register before you turn 12 years old. If you come to register before you turn 12 years old, you will be asked to return after you turn 12 years old. If we have a registration wait list, your name may not be added to it until you turn 12 years old.
- See below for documentation and forms required for registration.
PLEASE BRING THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS TO REGISTRATION:
Please have at least one of the original documents for proof of age, as well as an original document for proof of health insurance.
Proof of age:
- a valid Canadian Passport;
- a Birth Certificate issued by a Canadian provincial, territorial or federal government agency;
- any card, visa or permit (work, study, resident, etc.) (with photo) issued by the Canadian Government which legally authorizes the person to reside in Canada for an extended period of time; or
- any identification card (with or without photo) issued by a Canadian provincial, territorial or federal government agency. No certificates of live birth please.
Proof of health insurance:
- BC Care Card
- Territorial Health Insurance Card
- Private Insurance (ie. Blue Cross) Card.
Also, the following forms are required to be filled out by all youth (returning & new) wishing to join the Air Cadet Program and 754 Phoenix Air Cadet Squadron:
- Form CF1158 – Application Form (updated July 2018). Please ensure that you read the first two pages before you fill out this form. Please complete this form and bring it with you when you register.
- Sponsoring Committee Registration Package (updated August 2019) – Please read page 1, then fill in page 2 of form and bring it with you when you register.