September will be our month to focus on getting ready for training in October. We will be registering new cadets, and making sure all returning cadets are prepared for this year. Here are the basics:
For new cadets, follow these steps:
- Click on this link to go to our online registration tool, fill it out, and submit it (note- we are listed as 754 Coquitlam Squadron, but are in Port Moody).
- After registering online, click on this link to complete the registration process for our Parent Sponsoring Committee.
- You will be contacted in less than a week to confirm your registration, and will receive instructions to make an appointment for checking documents and getting sized for a uniform.
For returning cadets, follow these steps:
- Submit your registration for the Parent Sponsoring Committee at this link (you DO NOT need to register again like when you were a new cadet).
- Check your email and this website regularly for information on making an appointment to receive your Annual Verification Package and to do uniform exchanges / receive your new Field Training Uniform. If you haven’t filled in our questionnaire from August, please do so here.