Here’s our schedule and some notes. If you’re not sure about who is meeting virtually and who is in-person, check our Calendar under the What’s Happening? tab.
Please note that all training will be in winter dress unless otherwise noted (jacket and tie).
The next time you are on teams, please make sure your last name and rank is up to date.
WED 24 NOV
– in person training for Level 1 and Level 3 – arrive between 6:15-6:30 pm and pickup between 9:00-9:15 pm – go to gym doors
– online training for Level 2 and Level 4 – on Teams – be online by 6:45 pm – will end by 8:30 pm or so – check to see that you are still able to get onto Teams – your Level channel will have changed to your new level
– if you are having issues with Teams, please be patient – send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your first and last name, rank, level, and as many details of the problems as possible – please do not call the Squadron
WED 1 DEC
– in person training for Level 2 and Level 4 – online training for Level 1 and Level 3
– we will be joined by representatives from the Air Cadet to present Long Service Medals to qualifying cadets
- PARKING – parents are NOT to drive onto school property to drop off or pick up cadets. Only staff are allowed to do so. Please make arrangements to pick up and drop off your cadets at the front of the school, or on the street behind the school.
- ABSENCES – if a cadet is going to be absent, please use the absence form here – do not call the Squadron or email.
- NEW REGISTRATIONS – we are continuing to accept registrations for new cadets, subject to our facility limits. Please email email@example.com for more details.