LEVEL 2 WORKSHOP will be happening on Sat 28 Jan. This will be held at Ranch Park Elementary at 2701 Spuraway Ave in Coquitlam (just near Mariner and Como Lake). Please see Posts (on the left) for more information.
LEVEL 5 SENIOR NCO WORKSHOP – online 11 Feb 23 and then in-person 18/19 Feb 23 at Seaforth Armoury in Vancouver – we have 4 spots open for Level 5 cadets (preferably ones returning in the fall) for a two-day, in-person workshop (with an online component on Sat 11 Feb). Cadets would be responsible for making their own way there both days – it is not an overnight activity. See Warning Order.
HEALTH UPDATE – PLEASE DO NOT COME TO CADETS IF YOU ARE SICK! Let us know at this link if you can’t come.
- MON 23 JAN – BAND TRAINING CANCELLED
- WED 25 JAN – SKATING – 1815-2015 hrs – rescheduled from December – we will be at the Poirier Rink for the Toonie Skate – dress is civilian clothes – bring your own skates and helmet if you have them – cost of entry and rentals will be provided by the SSC – there is a limit to the number of people allowed on the ice, so if you show up late you may not get on the ice – note the early dismissal time (NOT 2130)
- SAT 28 JAN – LEVEL 2 WORKSHOP – 0945-1500 hrs (approx) – see above – at Ranch Park Elementary
- MON 30 JAN – BAND TRAINING CANCELLED
- WED 1 FEB – REGULAR TRAINING – 1820/1830-2130 hrs – winter dress (jacket, shirt, tie, parka if cold)