All youth aged 12 to 18 years are welcome to join!
We meet once per week (Wednesdays) from 6:30 pm to 9:15 pm at Moody Elementary School, 2717 St. Johns Street in Port Moody. Other training will take place on selected weekends. Please see our calendar for timings.
Parents interested in helping should go to the Sponsoring Committee (Parents) page under “Who Are We?” .
Our contact info can be found here .
New Cadet Registration
*** Please note that we are at our limit for new recruits, as we can safely only have a limited number of cadets at our location. Any applications that are received will be put on a wait list until such time as we have room for new cadets. ***
For new cadets, follow these steps:
- Click on this link to go to our online registration tool, fill it out, and submit it (note – we are listed as 754 Coquitlam Squadron, but are in Port Moody).
- You will be contacted within 1 week to confirm your registration or wait list status, and will receive instructions for our in person registration procedure.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have questions.
If you meet the requirements for application, you must bring the following documents when you come to registration:
a. Bring a photocopy of one of the following
- A valid Canadian passport
- A birth certificate
- A valid resident card
- A valid identification card issued by a Canadian provincial agency
- A valid identification card issued by a Canadian federal agency
b. You will need proof of medical insurance for your youth (BC Card Care, private insurance – i.e. Blue Cross). We will not take a copy of this information, but you will need to present it before finalizing the application. Please bring the original card.
c. Though not a requirement for most cadet activities, there may be some that will require proof of vaccination, such as overnight activities and tours of facilities that require that. If you would like to share your proof of vaccination status with us, that is acceptable.
Returning Cadet Registration
For returning cadets, follow these steps:
- Submit your registration for the Parent Sponsoring Committee at this link (you DO NOT need to register again like when you were a new cadet).
- Check your email and this website regularly for information on your Annual Verification and to do uniform exchanges.
ALL returning cadets must go through the Annual Verification and uniform process.
Document to download and read (printing not necessary):
Joining Instructions – these are rules and information for cadets UNDER NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCES. Some of the information will be changed due to COVID-19.